Lazy Day Links

(Originally posted 28 January 2017)


I hope ya'll have had a good week and enjoy the much needed wind down.
Over hear we're musing about green smoothies, eating healthier, renovating our living space, and sad about a little piece of my childhood that was lost today (sleep sweet John Hurt).

Here are some little links I stumbled on over the week. Happy weekend folks:

Could you go a year without spending

Obituaries for teenage girls who are “dying” 

Life changing habits

Small space living. As a family of three in a one bedroom apartment, I'm curating lots of ideas to help us stay cozy. 

My kind of King Cake!  

In need of not living with a top bun everyday. So simple

Kim Keever’s incredible art.


I would like to add this book to my shelf. 


Cooking little foods with the help of these recipes.

Comments

Popular Posts